SOFT CONTACT LENSES RETURN POLICY
• Lenses must be returned within 30 days of purchases to be eligible for refund.
• Product must be in resellable condition to be returned.
• Resellable condition is defined as but not limited to the following:
• Product cannot be damaged, marked, stickered, short-dated, opened or discontinued.
• Product must not be less than 15 months away from expiration. For Alcon lenses, product must not be less than 6 months away form expiration.
• Product deemed as non-returnable will not be credited.
• Contact lens manufacturers reserve the right to inspect lenses claimed to be defective. If defects are not found, or excessive handling or misuse is evident, credit issued will be reversed and the product may not be returned to account.